Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Skate or Die.


FiberOps x UNIV.




Real Skateboards x Usugrow limited.


Tribal x Usugrow.

Back in the mid-late '80's, early 90's, I was a victim of the skateboard craze (what kid wasn't), I remember my first set-up...Santa Cruz "Rob Roskopp" Deck, Gullwing Trucks, Schmitt Stix Rails, Powell Peralta "Cubic" Wheels, back then, the Graphics/Artwork on the Decks were just "cool" to me, shit, I was only a kid, now, not only is the Graphics/Artwork still "cool", I think of the design aspect of it, also the respect givin to the artist, and Collabs are always dope too.......

1 comment:

vintage_heat said...

are you serious?
That also was my first skateboard: the Rob Roskop,Red colorway, bought it (well got i as a gift from my parents) in 1990

after a whole bunch of skateboards passed, but none as good as the roskop (had a few powell peraltas and ended with a vision in 1997)