Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grail Status



Finally....with both shoes was a trial and tribulation, issues with sizing for the Bacon's was mind-boggling, I had a choice of getting an 8 or 8.5 between 2 sellers, so I went with the 8.5, it was too big and now wanted the 8, but was sold, so I was stuck, so after my 8.5 was sold, I was on a search for an 8, DS, and found them!!!!

With the Infra's was worst, when the HOA's first dropped, I bought them and the size 8 I had was too small, so I sold them off in search for an 8.5, then on ebay, I found them, when I received them, the seller was not honest and the pair had a big-ass gash on the toe-box and no box, so fast forward to now, I bought a size 8.5 HOA and they were too small again, so I took a gamble and bought a size 8.5, 2008 release, and it fits PERFECT!!!!!

Sorry for the long read, just wanted to give a little background with these 2 pairs.

5 comments:

ZPRM said...

Congrats. Did you pick up the Bacons from Gusto?

crisone said...

Yeah....

ZPRM said...

Word.. How much did you end up paying for them?

NATHAN_NICE said...

those bacons are sexy.

Lavishanaire® said...

Yo kid im super feelin this blogg, and the "Air Max 90 Classics"....SICK..Lavishanaire