Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy Sunday

......
I like those mornings where you don't have plans ahead and you don't have to wake up early (unless you have a child), and you can wake up when you want, in my case, I LOVE waking up to my Daughter saying, "Akup, Akup Daddy....", and pulling my eye-lids open, haha, so today was one of those days, so me, my Wife, and Daughter had breakfast at Stacks in Burlingame, then went home to chill, which I'm doing right now watching my DVR'd "Man vs. Wild" shows.

Any who, rocked my QS AM1's again, I fucking love these shoes:


1 comment:

Jake said...

Its a blessing isn't it... I did the same this morning, except I just woke up to my dog, Penny, wanting to go outside... By the time we woke up, it was noon and the sun was beating down here in Texas... She didn't have to go to the bathroom, she just wanted to sunbathe... I am watching DVR's of the Jimmy Fallon show as we speak, but Man vs Wild is recording... Peace Cris...