Thursday, April 8, 2010

RIP Juls

///
We just got notice of my homie Julius that's been missing since Februrary, damn, quoted from his bro:

Letter from Jason Torres...

Hi Family and Friends,

First off, I just want to thank you all for your help & support in our aid to find Julius. I know you all had posted up fliers and had your friends helping too. Please let them know of our appreciation and feel free to forward this email to them. I can’t tell you how much all your prayers, well wishes & help means to us.

I am devastated to have to tell you that Jul’s body was found. Last Thursday, the Coast Guard found an unidentified body in the waters of Point Pinole… yesterday it was confirmed that it was my brother, Jul. I always thought he was going to show up and come home, but now I know he has found peace and a home with God.

From the autopsy he is believed to have passed from drowning. We are still not sure when and how many weeks he was in the water, as they are still determining this. It will be another 6-8 weeks for a full toxicology report. He mentioned to my aunt & uncle during a conversation they had a while ago, that when he passed he wanted to be cremated… We plan on respecting his wishes. Though there will be no burial service, we will definitely be having a memorial for him. Details of the memorial are still being worked on, so the date is yet to be determined. Once I have further information on Jul’s Memorial Service, I will definitely let you all know.

Again, my family and I can’t thank you enough for all your support. Please keep the prayers coming… I know we will need it during the tough days ahead. I am so thankful that I have all of my family and friends to help me get though this. May God bless you…


Much love and appreciation,
Jason

RIP Juls, you'll be missed.

No comments: